2005-04-15 03:58:41

by KrAnTi KaMbHaMpAtI

Subject: [Bluez-devel] A2DP BC02 UART

Hello,
I am new to this mailing list, not sure if anyone
else posted this. Will A2DP work with CSR BC02
connected to a host controller with a UART? What is
the recomended baud rate? Any recomended buffering
mechanism on the host? Any sample code? Which
processor is used with BC02 to verify this?

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] A2DP BC02 UART

KrAnTi

> I am new to this mailing list, not sure if anyone
> else posted this. Will A2DP work with CSR BC02
> connected to a host controller with a UART?

yes

> the recomended baud rate?

921kbps if you can do it.

> mechanism on the host? Any sample code? Which
> processor is used with BC02 to verify this?

we do have sample code. build and run a2play from the
bluetooth-alsa.sf.net cvs.

so far it has only been done with desktop cpus. i am interested in
trying it myself with a pxa255, but i am concerned about all of the
double-precision floating point ops in the current implementation.

it could and should be converted to integer ops.

Brad