2005-04-24 15:16:20

by Mayank Batra

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Comments about the Logitech/HP stereo headphones

> (A question first - did you add the usleep to Mayank
> code? I'll then
> take it and try to optimise it for ARM. Last time I
> just made it
> barely compile :-)

It was me who added the usleep to the a2play code.
this was after trying various parameters to the usleep
while I was testing my code with BlueSoleil. And the
number that I got is the one which gives the best
sound output for almost all music files.

Mayank

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Mayank,

> > (A question first - did you add the usleep to Mayank
> > code? I'll then
> > take it and try to optimise it for ARM. Last time I
> > just made it
> > barely compile :-)
>
> It was me who added the usleep to the a2play code.
> this was after trying various parameters to the usleep
> while I was testing my code with BlueSoleil. And the
> number that I got is the one which gives the best
> sound output for almost all music files.

I haven't noticed that you also played with adding usleep(). I only
tried a2play once on a Logitech headphone and it was terrible. However
this can be the final solution and we need an exact timing source for
proper A2DP support.

Regards

Marcel