2005-04-25 01:30:50

by Arch Sayo

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Adding services in the Service Class ID list

Hi,

I have been trying to add services in the Service Class ID list like as shown below:

Attribute Identifier : 0x1 - ServiceClassIDList
Data Sequence
UUID16 : 0x1112 - HeadsetAudioGateway
UUID16 : 0x1203 - GenericAudio

It seemed that the 2 services have been added successfully.
However, when I use sdptool to browse for the services, only the last service is the one reflected in the service and not both.

Please advice as on how I can successfully add the 2 services in the service class ID list.

Thanks,
Arch

http://mail.yahoo.com

2005-04-26 11:40:08

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Arch,

> I have been trying to add services in the Service Class ID list like
> as shown below:
>
> Attribute Identifier : 0x1 - ServiceClassIDList
> Data Sequence
> UUID16 : 0x1112 - HeadsetAudioGateway
> UUID16 : 0x1203 - GenericAudio
>
> It seemed that the 2 services have been added successfully.
> However, when I use sdptool to browse for the services, only the last
> service is the one reflected in the service and not both.
>
> Please advice as on how I can successfully add the 2 services in the
> service class ID list.

show us the source code you are using.

Regards

Marcel