2005-04-26 12:29:43

by Mayank Batra

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] A2DP sink code finally

Brad,

> I suspect the distortion could be happening if the
> read() gets an sbc
> frame fragment at the end... it would be discarded
> by the decoder if
> that happens.

Well, I did printf()s whenever each sbc frame was
being deoded and it turned out that the no. of sbc
frames being decoded from the a2dp packet were EXACTLY
the no. present in the packet.

If mtu is 676 then there are approx 8 sbc frames, and
exactly 8 were getting decoded.
Also, the sound produced(whatever that was being
produced) was similar to the original music.

Just the fact that it is not exactly same.
It means two things:

1) Either we are not configuring the sound card
properly.

2) Or our SBC decoder is not working properly. Henryk,
what do you say about this possibility. Is it possible
?

Mayank

Mayank Batra

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right. -Henry Ford.