2005-04-26 12:35:59

by Mayank Batra

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] A2DP sink code finally

Brad,

> I'm not sure anyone has used the dongle yet.
> (Mayank?)

Yes I have definitely used dongles (Simple USB Dongle,
I don't know what does an audio dongle mean. I hope
there is not much of a difference)

Mayank

Mayank Batra

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right. -Henry Ford.

by Brad Midgley

Marcel

>>The term is overloaded. Henryk is trying to use the little box from
>>bluetake that runs as an a2dp source. It only has one button on it, so
>>it has to be able to find the sink using only sdp.
>

> I tried the box from my Aiptek headphone once and it was not really
> working, because I think all GCT devices expect a role switch at some
> time.

Forgive my ignorance, but is a role switch something we have to
accommodate in our code, like in a2snk.c or is it just in hcid.conf?

Brad

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Brad,

> The term is overloaded. Henryk is trying to use the little box from
> bluetake that runs as an a2dp source. It only has one button on it, so
> it has to be able to find the sink using only sdp.

I tried the box from my Aiptek headphone once and it was not really
working, because I think all GCT devices expect a role switch at some
time.

Regards

Marcel

by Brad Midgley