2005-04-27 01:59:39

by Arch Sayo

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Adding services in the Service Class ID list

Hi Arch,

> I have been trying to add services in the Service Class ID list like
> as shown below:
>
> Attribute Identifier : 0x1 - ServiceClassIDList
> Data Sequence
> UUID16 : 0x1112 - HeadsetAudioGateway
> UUID16 : 0x1203 - GenericAudio
>
> It seemed that the 2 services have been added successfully.
> However, when I use sdptool to browse for the services, only the last
> service is the one reflected in the service and not both.
>
> Please advice as on how I can successfully add the 2 services in the
> service class ID list.

show us the source code you are using.

Regards

Marcel

Attachments:
file.txt (610.00 B)
file.txt

2005-04-27 10:34:57

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Arch,

> Thanks for the immediate response.
> I appreciate your looking into the concern/issue
> that I have.
>
> Here is the part of code where I add the services
> in the Service Class ID list.

> sdp_uuid16_create(&headsetaudiogateway_uuid,
> HEADSET_AGW_SVCLASS_ID);
> svclass_id[0] = sdp_list_append(0,
> &headsetaudiogateway_uuid);
> scseq = sdp_list_append(0, svclass_id[0]);
>
> sdp_uuid16_create(&genericaudio_uuid,
> GENERIC_AUDIO_SVCLASS_ID);
> svclass_id[1] = sdp_list_append(0,
> &genericaudio_uuid);
> scseq = sdp_list_append(scseq, svclass_id[1]);
>
> servclasses = sdp_list_append(0, scseq);
> sdp_set_service_classes(&record, servclasses);
>
> is this the right way of adding the services in
> the service class id list?

looks good so far. Send the whole code so that I can test it on my
systems. Do you use the latest library and utils?

Regards

Marcel

by michael

Subject: [Bluez-devel] rssi on inquiry

Hi,

I'm trying to read the rssi without a connection in order to determine
rough proximity. I'm sure it has been convered before, but I am unable
to find any code snippets (or example applications) that do this. I have
searched through the archives of this list and only found things which
mention this code snippet.

Could someone please point me in the right direction..?

Thank you!