2005-05-03 13:12:03

by Mayank Batra

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] SBC Decoder with /dev/dsp

Marcel,

> I had to change a lot more and so I started over.
> Please take a look at
> the end result in the CVS.

I saw the end result, it is ok, just i was missing my
name somewhere. :-)

Regards,

Mayank

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Mayank,

> > I had to change a lot more and so I started over.
> > Please take a look at
> > the end result in the CVS.
>
> I saw the end result, it is ok, just i was missing my
> name somewhere. :-)

that is because I don't copied your file. Instead I changed all the
parts by hand and missed your changes for adding your name. Sorry for
that. Better send diffs next time.

Regards

Marcel