2005-05-13 04:20:49

by jose

Subject: [Bluez-devel] PC to PC file transfer

Hi,

I want to be able to transfer a file between two Linux
PCs.

I have compiled blueobex(ussp-push), on both my linux
PCs.How do I compile obexserver OR what do I do with
obexserver?

Also, what exactly are the steps to transfer a file.
Need help on this, pls.

It says: ./ussp-push /dev/ttyU0 ./file.gif name.gif:
where name.gif is the name to transfer the file as and
file.gif is the actual file,

can the file be anywhere on the PC, or
should it be in the current folder where Iam running
ussp-push from?

mayankbatra, on this list has given the
inputs(regarding ussp-push),thanks..

Rgds,