2005-05-20 15:18:56

by Mayank Batra

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Calculating throughput of ACL link

Hi,

How can I calculate the throughput that we are getting
on the ACL link during streaming of Advanced Audio?

Mayank

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Mayank,

> How can I calculate the throughput that we are getting
> on the ACL link during streaming of Advanced Audio?

there exists no application that actually does this on the ACL level.
You need to write one that greps all ACL traffic (like hcidump) and then
do the calculation.

Regards

Marcel