2005-07-01 16:44:32

by Ubaldo Porcheddu

Subject: [Bluez-devel] freezes

Buondi',

I am still developing the miax, a bt-iax client, and I am going to get crazy
to understand why after 10/15 times that I open/close a SCO channel the
bt-dongle or the phone freezes. I tried a lot of mobile phones and a lot of
bt-dongles > 16.4 but the problem is still there.

Maybe I wrote something wrong into the code, so if someone have a bit of
time to check the code please get it at http://miax.sf.net .

Any good idea or suggestion about this problem will be very very
appreciated! :)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Re: freezes

Hi Ubaldo,

> >> I am still developing the miax, a bt-iax client, and I am going to get crazy
> >> to understand why after 10/15 times that I open/close a SCO channel the
> >> bt-dongle or the phone freezes. I tried a lot of mobile phones and a lot of
> >> bt-dongles > 16.4 but the problem is still there.
> >>
> >> Maybe I wrote something wrong into the code, so if someone have a bit of
> >> time to check the code please get it at http://miax.sf.net .
> >
> > about what kernel and libs/utils are we talking?
>
> last from bluez and kernel 2.4.26, 2.4.29 and 2.4.30, do you think it could
> be a kernel problem?

why don't you try the 2.6.12 kernel?

Regards

Marcel

by Ubaldo Porcheddu

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: freezes

Ciao Marcel,

>> I am still developing the miax, a bt-iax client, and I am going to get crazy
>> to understand why after 10/15 times that I open/close a SCO channel the
>> bt-dongle or the phone freezes. I tried a lot of mobile phones and a lot of
>> bt-dongles > 16.4 but the problem is still there.
>>
>> Maybe I wrote something wrong into the code, so if someone have a bit of
>> time to check the code please get it at http://miax.sf.net .
>
> about what kernel and libs/utils are we talking?

last from bluez and kernel 2.4.26, 2.4.29 and 2.4.30, do you think it could
be a kernel problem?

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] freezes

Hi Ubaldo,