2005-07-19 03:11:14

by 宁 宁

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: How can I talk with others through bluetooth modules?

Hi,Peter
Thanks for your reply.
[\u@\h \W]\$ hciconfig hci0 version revision
hci0: Type: UART
BD Address: 4A:49:4E:00:15:2D ACL MTU:
384:4
SCO MTU: 64:8
HCI Ver: 1.1 (0x1) HCI Rev: 0x2c1 LMP Ver:
1.1 (0x1) LMP Subver: 0x2c1
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio (10)
Build 705
Chip version: BlueCore02-External
Max key size: 56 bit
SCO mapping: PCM
I had compiled pskey,and it could reconfigure
scomap.But the revision says "SCO mapping: PCM",so I
think sco maps PCM instead of HCI,right?
And I guess maybe there is a switch that can
open/close the PCM interface. Then,what's that?
Buy the way ,when I plug the microphone into the
Codec,I get the error messages like this:
h4_recv:Unknown HCI packet type 00
h4_recv:Unknown HCI packet type fc

So,do you have any idea?

Regards