2005-09-05 15:32:19

by Guylhem Aznar

Subject: [Bluez-devel] hidp question

Hello

I'm still playing with hidp - now on a new system. Everything work,
the keyboard is bound by hidd, no error.

The keyboard is reported as bound, and /dev/input/event1 displays
activity when I press on the keys. Yet pressing on any key does
nothing.

I think I'm missing a kernel option. INPUT and INPUT_KEYBDEV are
however included. Any idea/suggestion?

It already happened to me when I started playing with hidp on the
zaurus, but I can't remember the solution.

--=20
Bien =E0 vous - Best regards,
Guylhem P. Aznar

--=20