2005-10-02 09:34:10

by EpyxMobile

Subject: [Bluez-devel] looking for freelancer: connecting mobile phone to Skype via Bluetooth

Dear Developers,

We at EpyxMobile have developed a solution, connecting mobile phones to
Skype via Bluetooth. We would like to port this solution to Linux using
Bluez, and now looking for a freelancer developer for this project.

Should you be interested in taking this project, (or knowing anyone capable
and willing to take this), please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you for your attention and help.

Best regards,

EpyxMobile Development Team
http://www.epyxmobile.com

by Andreas Beck

EpyxMobile <[email protected]> wrote:
> We at EpyxMobile have developed a solution, connecting mobile phones to
> Skype via Bluetooth. We would like to port this solution to Linux using
> Bluez, and now looking for a freelancer developer for this project.

I suppose you have seen the contrib dir in btsco?

Is that what you have in mind?

Or do you want to take the integration one step further and also use the
phone's keyboard or even push the skype GUI to the phone?

Moreover - how do you get sound over? I didn't think phones were
generally capable of being used as headsets ...

I'd need more details on how it works, before I can decide if I'd be up
to it.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck | Email : <[email protected]> =