2006-02-15 01:02:30

by Denis Kenzior

Subject: [Bluez-devel] sdptool/hciconfig patches

- Fix a small bug in hciconfig which prevents it from displaying the correct
category of ?Peripheral or Imaging or Uncategorized device class devices
(reports as invalid)
- Capability for sdptool to perform searches by 16/32/128 bit uuids

-Denis

Attachments:
(No filename) (249.00 B)
bluez-libs.patch (5.47 kB)
bluez-utils.patch (1.73 kB)

by Denis Kenzior

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: sdptool/hciconfig patches

Marcel,

Sorry about that, I tried using tabs, but a couple slipped through. Try
these?

-Denis

> Hi Denis,
>
> > - Fix a small bug in hciconfig which prevents it from displaying the
correct
> > category of Peripheral or Imaging or Uncategorized device class devices
> > (reports as invalid)
> > - Capability for sdptool to perform searches by 16/32/128 bit uuids
>
> I picked the hciconfig and the first hunk for sdptool. Please redo the
> other changes and resend them. And we use tabs instead of whitespaces.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

Attachments:
(No filename) (546.00 B)