2006-05-26 08:20:41

by Gloria Saripah Patara

Subject: [Bluez-devel] wanna ask something...

Does Bluez is the same with Affix?. i'm newbie here. And, i just found
about Affix via Google Search Engine.

------------------
Thanks in advance.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] wanna ask something...

Hi Gloria,

> Does Bluez is the same with Affix?. i'm newbie here. And, i just found
> about Affix via Google Search Engine.

both are two independent projects that implement Bluetooth for Linux.
The BlueZ stack was initially developed by Qualcomm and is now an open
source project maintained by the community. The Affix stack was
developed by Nokia Research Center and made public later on. So far it
seems that Affix is not longer actively maintained.

BlueZ is the official Bluetooth stack for Linux.

Regards

Marcel

by Charles Wyble

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Bluetooth keyboard.

This is sweet.

Collin R. Mulliner wrote:
> Yes, my xkbd-bthid: http://mulliner.org/bluetooth/xkbdbthid.php also
> its still in development
>
> Collin
>
> On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 08:39 -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
>
>> Is anyone aware of an application which makes the PC behave like a Bluetooth
>> keyboard to another device?
>>

> --
> Collin R. Mulliner <[email protected]>
> BETAVERSiON Systems [http://www.betaversion.net]
> info/pgp: finger [email protected]
> Pizza is goooood :-)

by Collin R. Mulliner

--
Collin R. Mulliner <[email protected]>
BETAVERSiON Systems [http://www.betaversion.net]
info/pgp: finger [email protected]
Pizza is goooood :-)

by Dave Mielke

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Bluetooth keyboard.

Is anyone aware of an application which makes the PC behave like a Bluetooth
keyboard to another device?

--
Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | I believe that the Bible is the
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | Word of God. Please contact me