2006-08-01 13:30:09

by Yusuf Saib

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Gumstix headset status

Hi, I've looked at the Bluez Gumstix website and
searched the archive for this mailing list, but I
can't figure out if anyone has consistently been able
to use a bluetooth headset with a Gumstix platform. I
get the feeling the answer is "not yet". Has anyone
had any luck?

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Gumstix headset status

Yusuf

> Hi, I've looked at the Bluez Gumstix website and
> searched the archive for this mailing list, but I
> can't figure out if anyone has consistently been able
> to use a bluetooth headset with a Gumstix platform.

stereo or mono/voice?

we are waiting on some kernel development.

http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/embed.html

brad

by Nelson Murilo

Hi Yusuf,

may you can more info about gumstix and bluetooth in Kevin site [1].

[1] - http://www.digitalmunition.com/bluetooth.html

Regards,

./nelson -murilo