2006-12-10 14:52:47

by abionnnn

Subject: [Bluez-devel] API documentation...

I'm sure this is asked a lot but, I'm been reading Albert Huang's
thesis and I noticed that the BlueZ function hci_inquiry isn't
completely described. Is there something I can read about it?

Thanks a lot!

-abionnnn

by Tianlei Zhao

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] API documentation...

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 10:52:47PM +0800, abionnnn wrote:
> I'm sure this is asked a lot but, I'm been reading Albert Huang's
Absolutely!
> thesis and I noticed that the BlueZ function hci_inquiry isn't
> completely described. Is there something I can read about it?
The source code of bluez-utils/tools, there are a lot of examples.
Though the meaning or usage of some socket options may not be so
clear, most usual APIs are quite straightforward.