2007-01-15 20:15:20

by Quinton Yuan

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] plugz issues (Quinton)

Frederic
Sorry, looks like I missed your first reply, and catch it in this digest
1. with plugin-rate=44100 and enable flags=1 on head version plugz
audio playback speed is still not correct, didn't give me the
bandwidth display neither.
Disable debug output make no difference

2. btsco-0.5 package
works fine with a2play and plug in, however, both have audio
break (play few seconds then stop then play) issue, one thing noticed
is that bandwidth display is correct (with flags=1), but seems not
math your figure (my is 24525 (191 kbps)

3. head version btsco (checked out from cvs)
works ok with a2play, plug in play back speed looks ok, but have
audio break issue

Thanks/Quinton

PS, log file from btsco-0.5

ot@localhost ~]# a2dpd
Cannot open /dev/input/uinput: No such file or directory
a2dpd [Jan 15 2007 10:46:44] starting ...a2dpd addr=00:08:1b:00:00:85
timer=999 us [Jan 15 2007 10:46:44]
avdtp: Accepting incoming connection
New connection to bluetooth [44100 hz, 2 channels, 16 bits]
avrcp: Accepting incoming connection
PCM thread 0.5 started (44100 Hz, 2 channels, 16 bits)
DEBUG: a2dp_new: 00:08:1b:00:00:85, 44100
DEBUG: detect_a2dp: Found A2DP Sink
DEBUG: connect_stream: Found A2DP Sink at the destination (psm_cmd=25)
DEBUG: connect_stream: Sent the Stream End Point Discovery Command
DEBUG: a2dp_handle_avdtp_message: Read non command packet
(msgtype=2,signal=1)
DEBUG: connect_stream: Got a Stream End Point Discovery (6 bytes)
Response (msgtype=2,pkttype=0,lbl=0,sig=1,rfa=0)
020104080808
DEBUG: connect_stream: received 2 capabilities
DEBUG: process_seid: Got capabilities response:
servcap_cap=1, servcap_len=0,
cap_type=7, length=6, media_type=0, codec=0
DEBUG: process_seid: Got Set Configurations Response (2
bytes:msgtype=2,pkttype=0,lbl=2,sig=3,rfa=0)
DEBUG: connect_stream: Sent stream start(seid=1)
DEBUG: connect_stream: Got start stream confirm
DEBUG: listen_thread: Listen thread running [control_sk=8]
avrcp: socket 12: Connection from 85:00:00:1B:08:00, mtu=672
DEBUG: a2dp_transfer_raw: Bandwith: 26705 (208 kbps) 32
DEBUG: a2dp_transfer_raw: Bandwith: 24525 (191 kbps) 32
[...]
handling SIGINT
Destroying lpA2dp, end of loop
DEBUG: a2dp_destroy: Begin
Client thread 5 ending: no error
socket 8: Receive failed -1
A2DPD still 3 clients running
DEBUG: a2dp_destroy: Receiving answer to close stream
DEBUG: a2dp_destroy: Received answer size=2
5208
DEBUG: a2dp_free:
DEBUG: a2dp_destroy: a2dp_destroy(0x9f86c60) OK
AVRCP Receive failed: Success
avrcp: socket 12: timed out
A2DPD still 2 clients running
buffer overflow line 422 (size=2568 check=FDFDFDFD)
A2DPD terminated succesfully

I have tried the settings you suggested, basically they make no