2007-01-23 07:40:48

by Fernando Unzu

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] About the pairing event

Ok, I will try to explain me.

I want to make an application who recognize several events produced from one
mobile (for example) to other device (in this case, a PC).

I have the control of the PC, and I want to know what kind of event the mobile
realized.

If the mobile sends a card, or an image, like this event is realized by OBEX,
I put a listen port with RFCOMM in the channel I'm using OBEX.
Therefore, I can know when one device tryes to send me something.

And I want to recognize the pairing event too.

I think the hcid does this, but I don know how to modify (the code) for my
necessities.

I have explain me?

Sorry, I don't speak english very well.

Thank you very much.