2007-02-09 10:52:49

by jan

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Two sticks for a developer

Hi,

after buying three different bluetooth sticks i have one running.
One of the others is not recognized as a bt stick, the other generates
many annoying messages about unknown sco packages in the syslog (>1000/min)

To whom should i send them for development purposes? It will be a gift :-)

Jan

--
I am a manual worm. Copy me please.

by Stefan Seyfried

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Two sticks for a developer

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 08:41:38PM +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> > > many annoying messages about unknown sco packages in the syslog (>1000/min)
> >
> > This one can probably be fixed by using
> > modprobe hci_usb isoc=1
>
> actually it would be isoc=0.

Oops. Lucky me, i have all my adapters already blacklisted, so i did not need
this parameter for a long time now ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"
"Well, surrounding them's out."

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Stefan,

> > many annoying messages about unknown sco packages in the syslog (>1000/min)
>
> This one can probably be fixed by using
> modprobe hci_usb isoc=1

actually it would be isoc=0.

> and if that works, Marcel will ask you some details so he can blacklist
> the device :-)

Show me lsusb and my guess is that I already blacklisted this one in the
latest kernel version.

Regards

Marcel

by Stefan Seyfried

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 11:52:49AM +0100, jan wrote:
> Hi,
> =

> after buying three different bluetooth sticks i have one running.
> One of the others is not recognized as a bt stick, the other generates =

Send this one to Marcel

> many annoying messages about unknown sco packages in the syslog (>1000/mi=
n)

This one can probably be fixed by using
modprobe hci_usb isoc=3D1
and if that works, Marcel will ask you some details so he can blacklist
the device :-)

> To whom should i send them for development purposes? It will be a gift :-)

If everything else fails, send them to me ;-) No, just kidding.
-- =

Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices | "Any ideas, John?"
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, N=FCrnberg | "Well, surrounding them's out." =