2005-09-12 09:07:49

by Stefan Michaelis

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: hid2hci segementation fault at boot time

Hi,

finally got the time to look into it over the weekend. Used gdb as Marcel
proposed and there we go, it was a problem in the resmgr. Updated it and no
longer a segmentation fault occurs. Too stupid I did not think of this
myself; sorry for thinking hid2hci does not work.
Regarding pskey: Nice idea, tried it and pskey tells me it can not find the
persistent storage for bootmode. I will stick to hid2hci, believing it is
the safer way to switch modes.

Regards

Stefan