2004-04-30 19:36:45

by Daniel Moraes

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Bluez + USB2Serial Adaptor + UART CSR BC02 == Data at 20 kBps??

Is the combination above possible?!? How can I do to increase my UART
CSR troughtput?!? In my linux doesn't matter if I stablish one
conection at 57600 or 460800, my bluetooth works at the same rate...
why?!? My speed are so slowly, I calculate then using l2ping is it
right?!? And they are about 3kBps...
If anybody can solve one of my problems I will be much more happier....
hehehe...

Thanks in advance, Daniel Moraes.

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Daniel,

> Is the combination above possible?!? How can I do to increase my UART
> CSR troughtput?!? In my linux doesn't matter if I stablish one
> conection at 57600 or 460800, my bluetooth works at the same rate...
> why?!? My speed are so slowly, I calculate then using l2ping is it
> right?!? And they are about 3kBps...
> If anybody can solve one of my problems I will be much more happier....
> hehehe...

in theory this is possible. Actually I tried to get a high speed serial
card working, but without luck. If you found a USB<->serial converter
which is working also at 920KB let me know.

Regards

Marcel