2005-01-22 15:35:19

by Paul Ionescu

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Again: Problems with Dongle, Headset or btsco

Hi,

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:59:39 +0100, Ben Pezzei wrote:

> Since the hwdep module is part of the alsa-libs it looks like the dongle
> can't be re-initialized (as a soundcard) after a disconnect.

How do you know the dongle can't be re-initialized ?
What does it say when you launch again btsco ?

> Last Question: Which are other methods to send/receive data from/to the
> headset beside aplay / arecord?
>
> eg cat /dev/snd/pcmC1D0c > z1.out ? :)

I was able to use gnomemeeting, mplayer and other programs that use alsa
or oss.
For mplayer I used -ao alsa:device=hw=Headset -srate 8000 -channels 1

by Ben Pezzei

Hi ,

Paul Ionescu schrieb:

> How do you know the dongle can't be re-initialized ?
> What does it say when you launch again btsco ?

After disconnecting via Headset (press Button) and connecting again
the btsco looks like:
disconnected SCO channel
recieved AT+CKPD=200
opened hwdep
Can't connect SCO audio channel
: Connection timed out

Same when exiting ctrl+c btsco and start it again

> I was able to use gnomemeeting, mplayer and other programs that use alsa
> or oss.
> For mplayer I used -ao alsa:device=hw=Headset -srate 8000 -channels 1

no X installed ;(

greetings
ben