2005-02-04 15:25:46

by Andreas Millinger

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: hciattach problem

Hello Marcel,

I have checked the bluez-utils/libs versions and it doesn't depend on
it. The Kernel I have tested with is a vanilla kernel with bootsplash,
subfs and tiocgdev patches. The 2.6.11-rc2 is a Kernel-of-the-Day kernel
from Suse. I attach the card with hciattach ttyS16 csr. That is H4,
isn't it? Isn't the problem there with other cards? I will check with a
clean vanilla-kernel.

Regards

Andreas