2005-02-04 12:24:20

by Martin Mueller

Subject: [Bluez-devel] cross compiling bluez-utils

Hi,

does it make sense to change the line "sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'" into "sysconfdir='${exec_prefix}/etc'" in the configure file? I found that useful while compiling the utils for an ARM platform. The /etc will be generated in the right place then.

Martin

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] cross compiling bluez-utils

Hi Martin,

I crosscompiled bluez-libs, bluez-utils and even hciemu for ARM platform
and they work fine. I am preparing a little how-to for those insterested
on doing the same thing.

cheers,

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Martin,

> does it make sense to change the line "sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'" into "sysconfdir='${exec_prefix}/etc'" in the configure file? I found that useful while compiling the utils for an ARM platform. The /etc will be generated in the right place then.

explain what the differences are. However the acinclude.m4 is a little
bit more complex and there are other corner cases.

Regards

Marcel