2005-02-05 18:49:43

by Andreas Millinger

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: hciattach problem

Hello Marcel,

> please check 2.6.10-mh1 against 2.6.10-mh2, because otherwise we can't
> find the problem. All your other kernels differ too much. The "csr"
> option indicates H:4.

I have compiled a kernel 2.6.10-mh1 and a -mh2. I have tested it, and
now there's no problem. I don't know why, but now there is no freez.
Maybe I have done something wrong with the compiling. Or do I have to
compile the bluez-utils/libs now with each kernel?

Best regards

Andreas

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: hciattach problem

Hi Andreas,

> > please check 2.6.10-mh1 against 2.6.10-mh2, because otherwise we can't
> > find the problem. All your other kernels differ too much. The "csr"
> > option indicates H:4.
>
> I have compiled a kernel 2.6.10-mh1 and a -mh2. I have tested it, and
> now there's no problem. I don't know why, but now there is no freez.
> Maybe I have done something wrong with the compiling. Or do I have to
> compile the bluez-utils/libs now with each kernel?

no. The libs and utils will not change the behaviour of your kernel. I
think you had an experimental patch in one of the kernels that causes
your problem. May you wanna also check the 2.6.11-rc3 to be sure that
everything is fine.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann