2005-04-01 13:14:36

by Frederic Danis

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Remote name cache ?

Hello,

Is there any development for a "remote friendly name" cache planned in
BlueZ ?

Regards

Fred

by Frederic Danis

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Remote name cache ?

Hello Marcel,

This is great.
When do you think this part will be available, please ? Can I help
(development, test, ...) ?

Regards

Fred

Marcel Holtmann wrote:

>Hi Fred,
>

>>Is there any development for a "remote friendly name" cache planned in
>>BlueZ ?
>>

>yes it is, but I was too busy lately to get it finally done.
>
>Regards
>
>Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] where is kernel source code

Hi Jack,

> It seems the kernel source code is not maintained in Bluez cvs now, so if
> I want to have a look I should just download linux kernel code. Is that
> right?

look at http://www.kernel.org or any of the mirrors for example.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Fred,

> Is there any development for a "remote friendly name" cache planned in
> BlueZ ?

yes it is, but I was too busy lately to get it finally done.

Regards

Marcel

by Jack Jia

Subject: [Bluez-devel] where is kernel source code

Hey there,

It seems the kernel source code is not maintained in Bluez cvs now, so if
I want to have a look I should just download linux kernel code. Is that
right?

Regards,

Jack