2005-05-03 12:58:37

by Frederic Danis

Subject: [Bluez-devel] eSCO support

Hello,

Regarding previous emails on this mailing list it seems to me that eSCO
is not yet supported by BlueZ. Am I right ?
Is there any plan or work in progress to support it ?

Regards

Fred

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] eSCO support

Hi Fred,

> Regarding previous emails on this mailing list it seems to me that eSCO
> is not yet supported by BlueZ. Am I right ?

this is correct, because there are not so much devices with eSCO support
around.

> Is there any plan or work in progress to support it ?

Let me say maybe, because you need to make changes inside the kernel
connection handling routines. I personally work on other topics and I
think that you had to pay me for looking at eSCO. However I will of
course accept patches that are adding eSCO support.

Regards

Marcel