2005-07-18 11:21:33

by [email protected]

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Help with bluez pairing problem!!

Hi to all,

i have a problem with pairing in a scenario where a pc trie=
s to push (via obex) a file to a cell phone. I set up all my environment =
and all works fine, on my cell the PC PIN is requested and after i enter =
it the file is trasmitted and all goes fine. But i ve this kind of proble=
m:

After the first authentication i still need (for my project require=
mentes) that next pushes to the cell ask again for PIN. To do this i thin=
k i suppose i need to delete (on my cell phone side or on my pc side) the=
authentication info. I need to do it on my pc, but how can i programmati=
cally delete a pairing entry from the link_key file ?

thansk for every=
kind of help !

Andrea

=0A=0A=0A=0A______________________________=
______________________________=0ALibero Flat, sempre a 4 Mega a 19,95 eur=
o al mese! =0AAbbonati subito su http://www.libero.it=0A=0A

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Help with bluez pairing problem!!

Hi Fred,

> Is there any plan to provide information and/or access to paired devices
> (like paired device list, remove a device, ...) through BlueZ.

since the new files are ASCII based, these tasks are quite easy. However
my plan is to provide all these functions over D-Bus. For this I wanna
implement a bluetoothd that combines at least hcid and sdpd. Take a look
at the mailing list archive. Claudio already started with discussing the
interface. I will be away for the OLS, so I am a little bit behind with
writing my comments for it.

Regards

Marcel

by Frederic Danis

Hello Marcel,

Is there any plan to provide information and/or access to paired devices
(like paired device list, remove a device, ...) through BlueZ.

Regards

Fred

It is not by improving the oil lamp that one invents the electric bulb!
Danis Frederic PalmSource Europe
Software engineer
Mail : mailto:[email protected]

Marcel Holtmann wrote:

>Hi Andrea,
>

>>i have a problem with pairing in a scenario where a pc tries to push (via obex) a file to a cell phone. I set up all my environment and all works fine, on my cell the PC PIN is requested and after i enter it the file is trasmitted and all goes fine. But i ve this kind of problem:
>>
>>After the first authentication i still need (for my project requirementes) that next pushes to the cell ask again for PIN. To do this i think i suppose i need to delete (on my cell phone side or on my pc side) the authentication info. I need to do it on my pc, but how can i programmatically delete a pairing entry from the link_key file ?
>>

>the newer bluez-utils version don't use /etc/bluetooth/link_key file
>anymore. See my posting for details.
>
>Regards
>
>Marcel

by gao.yingbin

Hi!andrea,
you just need modify some codes in bluez-utils-2.1x/hcid/security.c,
about saving of linkkeys.

Hi to all,

i have a problem with pairing in a scenario where a pc tries to push (via
obex) a file to a cell phone. I set up all my environment and all works
fine, on my cell the PC PIN is requested and after i enter it the file is
trasmitted and all goes fine. But i ve this kind of problem:

After the first authentication i still need (for my project requirementes)
that next pushes to the cell ask again for PIN. To do this i think i
suppose i need to delete (on my cell phone side or on my pc side) the
authentication info. I need to do it on my pc, but how can i
programmatically delete a pairing entry from the link_key file ?

thansk for every kind of help !

Andrea

信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
Information Security Notice:
The information contained in this mail is
solely property of ZTE Corporation.
This mail communication is confidential.
Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
disclose the contents of this communication
to others.

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Andrea,