2005-09-10 13:30:58

by Mikael Hakali

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Samsung Z500 + bluez rfcomm problem, potential bug?

Hello!

(wooops. this mail was accidently sent to announce, sorry)

Can anyone from the developer team look at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8154927&forum_id=1883
?

I am suspecting it is a potential bug in either the phone or the
software. Yet I am not qualified enough in the area to judge which. I
did try out Seba T.'s suggestion yet the reply was placed as a new
thread (for some reason) at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8159796&forum_id=1883.

Mikael

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Mikael,

> Can anyone from the developer team look at
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8154927&forum_id=1883
> ?
>
> I am suspecting it is a potential bug in either the phone or the
> software. Yet I am not qualified enough in the area to judge which. I
> did try out Seba T.'s suggestion yet the reply was placed as a new
> thread (for some reason) at
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8159796&forum_id=1883.

it is a good idea to check with sdptool to which RFCOMM channel the DUN
profile is attached. However you can also send me the phone and I try to
fix it or at least create a workaround.

Regards

Marcel