2006-05-16 17:42:30

by Frederic Danis

Subject: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ management through DBus

Hello,

I took a look to the new management interface through DBus in cvs. It
brings a lot of interesting stuff : do you have any idea when this will
be released ?

Thanks

Fred

It is not by improving the oil lamp that one invents the electric bulb!
Danis Frederic PalmSource Europe
Software engineer
Mail : mailto:[email protected]

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ management through DBus

Hi Frederic,

> I took a look to the new management interface through DBus in cvs. It
> brings a lot of interesting stuff : do you have any idea when this will
> be released ?

my plan is to get this out really soon. We are almost done with all
major parts and it needs public testing now.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Peter,

> > If you have access through a developer account, checkout the latest
> > version. The anonymous CVS is NOT updated. The core(Adapter and
> > Manager) interface is working fine, it is almost stable :).
> > Currently, we are implementing SDP and RFCOMM services.
>
> If your referring to the fact that the sourceforge anonymous CVS has
> been down. It is apparently now back up but with some changes to the
> hostnames required for anonymous access.
>
> Full details can be found here -> https://sourceforge.net/docs/E04

everybody using cvs.bluez.org will be fine.

Regards

Marcel

by Peter Robinson

Hi Claudio,

> If you have access through a developer account, checkout the latest
> version. The anonymous CVS is NOT updated. The core(Adapter and
> Manager) interface is working fine, it is almost stable :).
> Currently, we are implementing SDP and RFCOMM services.

If your referring to the fact that the sourceforge anonymous CVS has
been down. It is apparently now back up but with some changes to the
hostnames required for anonymous access.

Full details can be found here -> https://sourceforge.net/docs/E04

Cheers,
Pete

by Claudio Takahasi

Hi Fred,

If you have access through a developer account, checkout the latest
version. The anonymous CVS is NOT updated. The core(Adapter and
Manager) interface is working fine, it is almost stable :).
Currently, we are implementing SDP and RFCOMM services.

Read the API description hcid/dbus-api.txt to get more information
about the provided services. There is a D-Bus client for test
available at:
http://extindt01.indt.org/connectivity/bluez/gbluezconf-00.24.tar.gz

Regarding the release, only Marcel can answer :)

Regards,
Claudio.
--=20
Claudio Takahasi