2006-08-01 20:32:27

by Yusuf Saib

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Gumstix headset status

Thanks for responding. Mono is good enough. Are you waiting on kernel development for both? Do you mean you are waiting for a newer version of the Linux kernel? I didn't grok that from the Bluez/Gumstix website.

> stereo or mono/voice?
> we are waiting on some kernel development.
> http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/embed.html

Attachments:
(No filename) (348.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Brad Midgley

Yusuf

> Thanks for responding. Mono is good enough. Are you waiting on kernel
> development for both? Do you mean you are waiting for a newer version of
> the Linux kernel? I didn't grok that from the Bluez/Gumstix website.

I don't know how to write the kernel audio driver to talk to the
bluetooth adapter, so Craig would have to do it.

Brad