2006-11-07 16:20:13

by Frédéric DALLEAU

Subject: [Bluez-devel] [patch]

patch_btsco_resample.patch (69.36 kB)
(No filename) (373.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] [patch]

Fr=E9d=E9ric

I applied it.

I like how the pitch is held more constant in spite of transmission =

errors. Before the pitch of a song would get wobbly when recovering from =

going out of range.

> This is far more useful than whitespaces :D
> Fred
> =

> Brad Midgley a =E9crit :
>> Fr=E9d=E9ric,
>>
>> It all sounds very interesting... including avdtp additions.
>>
>> The patch doesn't contain resample.h so I couldn't try it yet.

Brad

by Marcel Hilzinger

Am Freitag, 10. November 2006 14:49 schrieb Fr=E9d=E9ric DALLEAU:
> Marcel Hilzinger a =E9crit :
> >>
> >> Hi Fr=E9d=E9ric,
> >>
> >> I applied your patch on the cvs-code from today and now I get these
> >> errors randomly:
> >>
> >> Nov 10 14:15:55 kim kernel: l2cap_recv_acldata: Unexpected continuation
> >> frame (len 0)
> >> Nov 10 14:15:55 kim kernel: l2cap_recv_acldata: Unexpected continuation
> >> frame (len 0)
> >> Nov 10 14:15:55 kim kernel: l2cap_recv_acldata: Unexpected continuation
> >> frame (len 0)
> >> Nov 10 14:15:56 kim kernel: l2cap_recv_acldata: Unexpected continuation
> >> frame (len 0)
> >>
> >> the error means, that for 1-2 seconds there is no sound.
> >>

> >> Any idea, if it's due to the patch or just "par hazard"?
> >
> > OK. It was me: I removed sbcbitpool=3D64 from .a2dpdrc.
> >
> > Now I put it back and the underruns are gone.
>
> This line is commented in the default file so it should not be the case.
> Does it work with 32.
With 32 i have some underruns, but not much. With 64 I have almost no =

problems. If I comment the option out, then they appear quite often.

> Can you send me the faulty .a2dprc?

#####################################
[a2dpd]
#
# Rate
# use 32000 if your headset seems to not support 44100 (HP works well at =

44100, Sonorix at 32000)
# Alsa output may not work depending on your graphics card
# Very few players supports it (xmms does, but not amarok/gxine engine)
#
rate=3D44100
#rate=3D32000
enablereversestereo=3D1

#
# AVRCP Commands to run
#
cmdplay=3Dxmms --play
cmdpause=3Dxmms --pause
cmdprev=3Dxmms --rew
cmdnext=3Dxmms --fwd
#cmdprev=3Damarok --previous
#cmdnext=3Damarok --next
cmdnew=3Dxmms --play
# Put to 0 to ignore AVRCP (if your computer freezes when commands are =

received)
enableavrcp=3D1

#
# Audio routing
#
# If set to 1 (at a2dp startup only) a2dp will reread configuration file
#=A0for audio routing changes each second
enablerereadconfig=3D1

# 0 =3D> Bluetooth A2DP Sink
# 1 =3D> Alsa
enableredirectalsa=3D0

# Hint from Fr=E9d=E9ric
#sbcbitpool=3D32

# Your bluetooth headset address
address=3D00:13:17:70:44:5A # Jabra
#address=3D00:0D:44:58:11:CA # Logitech

# Address of your alsa output (default : plughw:0,0) you have to know what =
to =

do
alsaoutput=3D

#########################