2006-11-22 08:24:05

by Brad Midgley

Subject: [Bluez-devel] bluetooth-alsa website cleanup

Hey

fyi, I merged our various sources of documentation and put everything
together in a fairly spartan tabbed interface.

http://bluetooth-alsa.sf.net/

Brad

by Frédéric DALLEAU

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] bluetooth-alsa website cleanup

Brad,

If the current cvs is stable enough, I think it is a good idea to =

release it.
However, I have a patch on the grill so I would like you to be careful =

if you move the source now so that I could repost my patch easily. It =

should be ready by the end of next week.
I still have a few problems to solve and I will start looking at the =

DBUS api. The patch will contain unix sockets, less threads, new avrcp =

commands, sdp records, cleaner traces, plus a try to send sound using sco.

Regards,
Fr=E9d=E9ric.

Brad Midgley a =E9crit :
> Oh...
>
> I forgot to mention that this was the last checklist item for a snapshot
> release. I'll be calling it btsco-0.5. I will be moving the alsa plugins
> to a different source control module after this and won't be making any
> new btsco releases.
>
> Please let me know if you see any issues that need to be addressed first.
>
> Brad
>
> =

>> fyi, I merged our various sources of documentation and put everything =

>> together in a fairly spartan tabbed interface.
>>
>> http://bluetooth-alsa.sf.net/
>>
>> Brad

>> =

> =