2007-05-13 00:33:42

by Chris Carlin

Subject: [Bluez-devel] A2DP reconnections and scanning

I'm trying A2DP again with Motorola S805 headphone (gave up on the
Creative CB2530 for the moment).

Everything seems to work as expected except that every four seconds A2DP
gives the following error message, disconnects from the headphones,
reconnects, and continues playing.

a2dp_transfer_raw: Wrote -1 not 613 bytes (sbc.len=100)

An earlier post at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.devel/10682
seemed to describe this closely, and he solved it by turning off a
program that routinely initiated scans. Before I post reams of output I
wanted to ask: is there anything in Bluez 3.10 that initiates scans like
this? I have no external programs attempting to scan AFAIK; does Bluez
do it itself?

~Chris