2007-08-06 07:21:43

by Pierre-Yves Paulus

Subject: [Bluez-devel] "Invalid CID in request"

hci.log (4.91 kB)
(No filename) (315.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] "Invalid CID in request"

Hi Pierre-Yves,

> > what kernel are you using? And I need the full trace from the HCI create
> > connection to the HCI disconnect.
>
> The kernel used is 2.6.21-2-486 (from debian).
>
> The file I attached to my last e-mail (re-attached to this one) contains
> the output of "hcidump -XV", are you requesting something else?

this is unlikely, but try it with only one adapter attached to your
system. I don't expect that to be a problem, because the kernel is
designed to handle the case. However I wanna rule out that it is a
multiple adapter issue.

Second, please try a 2.6.23-rc2 kernel. My wild guess is that the L2CAP
configuration process screws up the phone. We added a fix for that to
make it fully specification compliant.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann