2007-10-10 16:58:47

by Fabien Chevalier

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Updated SCO flow control patch: 2.6.23

Brad & All,

I've tested the sco-flowcontrol-v4.3.diff patch.
It works perfectly fine when applied on 2.6.23-rc9, i guess 2.6.23 will
work too. :-)

As for sco-flowcontrol-v4.4.diff, which is against 2.6.22-mh3, i didn't
manage to test it due to broken sco behaviour. :-(

Cheers,

Fabien

by Brad Midgley

Fabien

Good--thanks for testing it. I guess we should start naming these
after the kernel they match up with.

Brad