2008-02-23 23:25:03

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Folks,

since the Sourceforge team is not capable of reducing the spam to this
mailing list while keeping it open for all people that wanna post to it,
we have come to an agreement to no longer use it for kernel related
development.

We will still continue to talk about BlueZ related development for
bluez-libs and bluez-utils, but I am restricting the list now to member
only postings.

For all Bluetooth kernel things, please use the following list now:

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-bluetooth

Regards

Marcel

by Manuel Naranjo

Hi Marcel,
Hurray!!!! It really worked, spam seems to be gone from the list :D finally.
Cheers,
Manuel