2007-03-30 22:13:09

by Allyn, Mark A

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Question on Plugz SCO Kernel Patch

Hello:

I looked at the latest plugz cvs checkout (as of Friday, March 30) and I
notice
that there are several files in the patches subdirectory. The README
file
only refers to sco-flowcontrol-v3.0.diff, which is a patch for 2.6.19.

What is sco-flowcontrol-v.4.0.diff?

I tried it against my 2.6.20 kernel and it broke.

Thanks

Mark Allyn

Attachments:
(No filename) (345.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Question on Plugz SCO Kernel Patch

Hi Mark,

> I looked at the latest plugz cvs checkout (as of Friday, March 30) and
> I notice
> that there are several files in the patches subdirectory. The README
> file
> only refers to sco-flowcontrol-v3.0.diff, which is a patch for 2.6.19.
>
> What is sco-flowcontrol-v.4.0.diff?

it is a cleanup version against the latest 2.6.21-rc kernels. I
requested some code cleanup and of course it must apply against the
upstream kernel.

Regards

Marcel