2007-11-15 10:05:48

by John H.

Subject: [Bluez-devel] ALSA lib pcm_bluetooth.c:1179:(bluetooth_cfg) Error 22 while configuring device

F8 machine

I get this when I try to use the integrated bluez bluetooth with my
moto 550 headset
http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices

ALSA lib pcm_bluetooth.c:1179:(bluetooth_cfg) Error 22 while configuring device

over and over after starting skype, and all the audio goes to my soundcard

I can play mp3s and such to my headset, so why is skype doing this?

the other problem is, I can get media players to play, once I turn on
my headset, audio to the headset, but the second time I try to do it,
it fails with this error 22 until I hit the button on the headset or
turn it off/back on.

I didn't have this problem with snd-bt-sco, but I am trying to switch
to straight up bluez.