2006-06-07 21:00:15

by markusv

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Connections

hi
I have created a bluetooth service and registeret it. Doing sdptool browse
local shows me my service. So the registering should have gone fine. But I
wonder how i listen for connections to that service? How do I receive
connections made to my service from other bluetooth devices in my C
program. Any code examples on this?

thanks
Markus

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Connections

Hi Markus,

> I have created a bluetooth service and registeret it. Doing sdptool browse
> local shows me my service. So the registering should have gone fine. But I
> wonder how i listen for connections to that service? How do I receive
> connections made to my service from other bluetooth devices in my C
> program. Any code examples on this?

the bluez-utils source code is full with examples (check rctest.c).

Regards

Marcel