2006-01-04 18:17:33

by ermal mino

Subject: [Bluez-devel] inquiry frequency

Hi,

I made a program wich searches for bluettooth devices continuously.
I saw that until about 20-30 seconds from the first inquiry the results that were given to me were the same as the first one.

I don't know if i explained it well, in a few words it makes a real inquiry every 20-30 seconds.
How can i fix this or at least to make this delay smaller?

regards,
Ermal Mino.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo

2006-01-05 10:52:34

by ermal mino

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] inquiry frequency

Thank you Cesar,
it worked fine.
Regards.

Cezar S? Espinola <[email protected]> ha scritto:
Hi Ermal.
Try to use the flag IREQ_CACHE_FLUSH with hci_inquiry().

regards,
-
Cezar

2006/1/4, ermal mino :
> Hi,
>
> I made a program wich searches for bluettooth devices continuously.
> I saw that until about 20-30 seconds from the first inquiry the results
> that were given to me were the same as the first one.
>
> I don't know if i explained it well, in a few words it makes a real inquiry
> every 20-30 seconds.
> How can i fix this or at least to make this delay smaller?
>
> regards,
> Ermal Mino.

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3

2006-01-04 19:39:51

by Cezar Sa Espinola