2006-12-27 13:36:06

by Kelvin Xu

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Installing Bluez-Util on ARM board

Dear all,

i have been trying to install Bluez-Util to my ARM board to no avail as i
could not get Dbus installed.
May i know where can i download older versions of Bluez-Util that do not
have dependencies on D-Bus?

If anyone could help me with the cross compilation of D-Bus would also be
very much appreciated.
I am correctly using a NFS mounted RFS for my ARM target board. I am
confused as to where to install the required Expat and DBus to on my target
board. So that the dependencies between them and Bluez would be resolved.

Thank you

Regards,
Kelvin

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Installing Bluez-Util on ARM board

Hi,

> It is good to hear that. Would you be kind enough to provide a link to
> the dbus independant
> version of bluez on the official webpage. I think a lot of embedded
> platform developers need
> a dbus free bluez.

actually you need to adapt D-Bus for your embedded system. Don't try to
avoid it. All old bluez-utils-2.x package are no longer supported.

Regards

Marcel

by Tianlei Zhao

On 1/2/07, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> actually we provide the packages, but no easy links to find them ;)
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

(No filename) (904.00 B)
(No filename) (1.42 kB)