2006-01-20 20:07:33

by Pierre Michon

Subject: [Bluez-devel] hciattach for bcm2035

Hi,

I have extracted from jungo modification of bluez [1], the vendor code
for changing the baudrate.
It could useful for embedded device that use broadcom chip.

Pierre

[1] http://openboxes.free.fr/download/ad6843/rg-bluetooth_4.0.29_200512141341-src.tar.bz2

Attachments:
(No filename) (263.00 B)
hciattach_bcm2035.patch (3.14 kB)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] hciattach for bcm2035

Hi Pierre,

> I have extracted from jungo modification of bluez [1], the vendor code
> for changing the baudrate.
> It could useful for embedded device that use broadcom chip.

I applied the patch to the CVS. I there anything else inside this
tarball that needs to be applied?

Regards

Marcel