2005-08-17 19:22:09

by P. Durante

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Getting periodic inquiry parameters

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to know if a device has been put in periodic
inquiry scan mode and, if affirmative, the values of the periodic
inquiry parameters (max/min period and length), the bluez-utils don't
seem to have anything in this regard, hopefully someone here does :)

thanks,
Paul

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Paul,

> I'm looking for a way to know if a device has been put in periodic
> inquiry scan mode and, if affirmative, the values of the periodic
> inquiry parameters (max/min period and length), the bluez-utils don't
> seem to have anything in this regard, hopefully someone here does :)

I don't think there is any way to get this information. The kernel must
track the command and provide these kind of stuff via sysfs or some new
ioctl.

Regards

Marcel