2005-12-31 08:57:34

by Ahmet Salih Iscen

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Sample C++ Code

Can someone send me or direct me to a sample C++ code that uses BLUEZ?
Cheers

---------------------------------

by P. Durante

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Sample C++ Code

> Can someone send me or direct me to a sample C++ code that uses BLUEZ?

http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/bluetool/trunk/lib/bluetool/

a C++ wrapper for bluez, I used it together with my C++ bindings for
DBus (and my glib replacement) when writing my own dbus daemon, the
code is largely UNMANTAINED and OUTDATED since I'm rewriting a new
version from scratch, I don't even know if this old one still compiles
even, so feel free to take a look but be warned it's still alpha
stuff.

regards,
Paul