2004-11-17 16:50:25

by blookk -

Subject: [Bluez-devel] RFCOMM connection

Hello!

I am doing some pobes with RFCOMM.

Betwen two PC, the connection RFCOMM gives me a problem:
" Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused ".

In server side i write:
rfcomm listen /dev/rfcomm0

In client side I write:
rfcomm connect /dev/rfcomm0 00:11:22:33:44:55 1

In both sides I load the modules rfcomm and l2cap and launch the demons sdpd
and hcid.

I do not know why occurs this. I think the pc do not accept connections,
because i try the connection with a other module is not a pc and all works
correctly.

Regards

Carlos.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] RFCOMM connection

Hi Carlos,

> I am doing some pobes with RFCOMM.
>
> Betwen two PC, the connection RFCOMM gives me a problem:
> " Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused ".
>
> In server side i write:
> rfcomm listen /dev/rfcomm0
>
> In client side I write:
> rfcomm connect /dev/rfcomm0 00:11:22:33:44:55 1
>
> In both sides I load the modules rfcomm and l2cap and launch the demons sdpd
> and hcid.
>
> I do not know why occurs this. I think the pc do not accept connections,
> because i try the connection with a other module is not a pc and all works
> correctly.

run "hcidump -x" as root and you will see what happens.

Regards

Marcel