2004-09-08 12:35:09

by blookk -

Subject: [Bluez-devel] LAN access server

Hello:

I am trying to create a LAN access server with bluetooth.

In server side I execute:
insmod rfcomm
insmod l2cap
hcid -n &
sdpd -n &
sdptool add sp
sdptool add lan
dund --listen --persist

In client side:
insmod rfcomm
insmod l2cap
hcid -n &
sdpd -n &
sdptool add sp
sdptool add lan
dund --connect 00:11:22:33:44:55
dund --search

after I do these things in messages of kernel say that "connection refused"

What happend?

Regrads

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] LAN access server

Hi,

> I am trying to create a LAN access server with bluetooth.
>
> In server side I execute:
> insmod rfcomm
> insmod l2cap
> hcid -n &
> sdpd -n &
> sdptool add sp
> sdptool add lan
> dund --listen --persist
>
> In client side:
> insmod rfcomm
> insmod l2cap
> hcid -n &
> sdpd -n &
> sdptool add sp
> sdptool add lan
> dund --connect 00:11:22:33:44:55
> dund --search
>
> after I do these things in messages of kernel say that "connection refused"
>
> What happend?

you haven't checked the mailing list archive, because I already wrote
sometimes that "sdptool add ..." is not necessary when using dund.

Regards

Marcel