2004-12-28 18:50:39

by Pegasus ...

Subject: [Bluez-devel] HCI Monitoring

How can we monitor when a HCI connection is opened and closed?

Which events I should look for?

Sorry about these trivial questions and thanks for your time :-)

Keshav

2004-12-29 10:34:24

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] HCI Monitoring

Hi Keshav,

> How can we monitor when a HCI connection is opened and closed?
>
> Which events I should look for?

look HCI_Connection_Complete and the corresponding commands and events.

> Sorry about these trivial questions and thanks for your time :-)

Look at the HCI part of the Bluetooth specification.

Regards

Marcel