2005-06-03 10:16:05

by Victor Shcherbatyuk

Subject: RE: [Bluez-devel] First dongle with EDR support

69 for two, I've sent them request if they deliver to Germany :) well,
if UK connection will not work :) , I guess we can arrange something...
It is strange though that the do not sell in Germany yet...

Regards,
Victor.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Marcel
Holtmann
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 11:47 AM
To: [email protected]

Hi Victor,

> http://www.smartphoneshop.nl/product/16447/12456

my Dutch knowledge is almost zero, but paying 69 EUR for two of these
dongles looks like a fair price to me. However I like to buy them in
Germany. Or does anyone from the Netherlands wants to buy them for me
and donate the shipping costs?

Regards

Marcel

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be=
privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not=
the intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediatel=
y and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), withou=
t copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any ot=
her way. TomTom N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belong=
ing to the TomTom group of companies will not be liable for damage relati=
ng to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or any other informa=
tion.

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Pete,

> Well I'm in the UK. If you have problems let me know and we can
> possibly work something out if your interested.

does anybody know a place in Singapore where I can buy them. I will be
there whole next week for the UPF. I like to get at least three of them.

Regards

Marcel

by Peter Robinson

Well I'm in the UK. If you have problems let me know and we can
possibly work something out if your interested.

Pete